We accept payments by the following means:
Credit & Debit Cards
We accept all major credit and debit cards, through our secure online payment system provided by Sage Pay. All payments are encrypted and 100% secure. Your credit card company may ask us to do a security check where necessary to prevent fraudulent payments.
The transaction will show up on your statement as “Cardinal Online Ventures Ltd”.
Please note that your first order must be sent to the address where the card is registered (billing address) for security reasons.
Payment by bank transfer is recommended for larger orders, as it avoids the need for credit card security checks. If you choose to pay by bank transfer you will be given our bank details on checkout and in confirmation e-mail.
When paying by bank transfer please include your order number as the payment reference. Your order will be dispatched as soon as we have received and identified your transfer.
Cheques and Postal Orders
We accept payment by cheque in both Pound Sterling (£) and Euro (€). Please ensure that you have the correct total in Euros when sending Euro cheques. Either our website will show you the total in Euros or you can see the exchange rate on line.
Please make any cheques payable to "Cardinal Online Ventures Ltd", and make sure you have included all shipping fees.
You will be provided with our address on checkout. Please send both your cheque and printed order form.
There can often be delays waiting for cheques to clear. This is often the case with larger orders.
We can also accept UK and Canadian postal orders made out in Pounds Sterling and payable to "Cardinal Online Ventures Ltd". Please send them to the address provided on checkout.
- Despite being able to view prices in USD and EUR via the currency converter, these are approximations and all payments by credit card are taken in Pound Sterling (GBP).
- All prices include UK VAT of 20%. This will not be charged to customers outside the EU.
- Customers are responsible for Import Duty / Tax in their respective countries where applicable. For more details on this please contact your local customs authority.
- All orders must be paid for in full before any goods will be shipped. All products are subject to availability and remain the property of TheCardinalsCellar.com until paid for in full.
- TheCardinalsCellar.com does not share any information (personal or financial) with any third party. All credit/debit card details are encrypted using a secure ordering system. Your bank or credit card company may require security checks to validate your purchase.
- TheCardinalsCellar.com may, on occasions, require a credit check for particularly high value orders or where insufficient details have been provided. This may result in your order being delayed until the checks have been completed. Alternatively TheCardinalsCellar.com may request a different method of payment, such as bank transfer.
- Every measure is taken to ensure all prices on the website are accurate, but we operate under a policy of errors and omissions excepted. In the circumstance of a pricing error, we will contact you as soon as possible and offer you the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel. If we cannot contact you, we may cancel your order.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.